In this episode you will hear:
- How Jason went from being a veteran struggling to find satisfaction in his post-military career to building the “perfect business”
- The philosophy behind his new book, “The Nomadic Wealth Formula”
- What three things we must acquire if we want to achieve true freedom
- Why we’re much more in control of our lives (and our income) than we think
- What it means to improve your human capital
- How to maintain your voice while still changing the world
- Easy ways to start adopting a winner’s mindset (even when you feel like a total failure)
Coaching Questions & Thoughts:
How could you reorganize your life so that your income was more secure and in your control?
What experience or skill do you possess that other people could benefit from learning?
How close are you to true freedom right now? What’s one thing you could do to bring yourself closer?
What “little wins” can you be grateful for?
Fun Quotes from the Show:
“It’s not the government, it’s not the election, it’s not the Constitution that gives you your freedoms. It’s you.” – Jason Stapleton
“Whether you’re whether you’re on the mountain and everything is going good, or you’re down in the gutter, if you accept the fact that you’re responsible for where you are, then that means you can change.” – Jason Stapleton
“It’s about creating converts, not winning arguments.” – Jason Stapleton
“The best thing you can do if you’re trying to sell somebody something is to enter the conversation they’re already having in their own heads.” – Jason Stapleton
Jason Stapleton’s Website
Wealth, Power & Influence with Jason Stapleton
The Nomadic Wealth Formula
Stop keeping up with the Jones’ and learn all the science-based tips I learned from Yale on what actually makes us happy! Download the free happiness cheat sheet at www.awakentherebel.com..